This is a complete Unity game, called Jelly Shift.
It is ready for release, and it’s excellent for learning purposes.
Contains Admob and Unity Ads
How to play?
On mobile : Hold and move your finger up-down on the screen to scale the player.
On desktop/web : Use ’W-S’ keys on your keyboard to scale the player.
Your goal is to make the player fit inside the obstacles.
However, if you touch any of the obstacles, then you die.
Background music by Eric Matyas: http://www.soundimage.org
Sound effects: https://www.noiseforfun.com
- Implemented Admob and Unity Ads
- One endless level
- Spawning system
- Player scaling system
- Score/highscore system
- Sound effects, background music
- Revive system
- In-game money collecting and spending system
- Commented, clean C# scripts
- Easy customization
- Basic menu
- Responsive UI
- Compatible with mobile and desktop
- Works with Text Mesh Pro
- The game is very easy to reskin and setup
- Admob and Unity Ad networks are implemented
- Documentation contains everything about setup and reskin