• Easy-to-use visual editor to change the properties of your game and create your own levels without knowing how to program.
• The game tiles are prefabs and as such can contain animations and extra features.
• Many tile types supported (with combos) and boosters that can be purchased in-game.
• Optimized for mobile: the UI scales across different (portrait) resolutions, game objects are pooled to keep the amount of garbage generated at runtime to a minimum and sprite atlas are used extensively in order to reduce the number of draw calls.
• 50 unique levels included that you can use as a starting point for your own game.
• Configurable daily bonus and spin wheel minigame.
• Support for rewarded ads with Unity Ads.
• Support for in-app purchases with Unity IAP.
• Complete set of unique graphics, animations and effects designed by ricimi.
• Complete and extensively documented C# source code included.
The kit includes the exported .PNG files of all the graphics. If you are also interested in the source .PSD files, you can purchase them separately from here.
This asset uses the free Full Serializer library (license here) and the free LeanTween library (license here). See Third-PartyNotices.txt file in package for details